Get Data Moving 1

Thread: Can I use attunity CDC to propagate changes from sql server to a sybase database

geert is offline Junior Member

Can I use attunity CDC to propagate changes from sql server to a sybase database

can i use attunity cdc components in sql server to propagate changes to a sybase destination? I did some experimenting with cdc in ssis 2012 and got it working to send changes from MS SQL Server to sybase, but I need to do this for approx 5000 tables. so looking for a product that can do this for me.
    Any help welcome
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by geert View Post
    can i use attunity cdc components in sql server to propagate changes to a sybase destination? I did some experimenting with cdc in ssis 2012 and got it working to send changes from MS SQL Server to sybase, but I need to do this for approx 5000 tables. so looking for a product that can do this for me.
    To move 5000 SQL Server tables to Sybase ASE or Sybase IQ you can use Attunity Replicate. It deals with both the initial load and the CDC and setting it up is a few minutes work. Contact Attunity sales (see the company web site)
    By Dror Harari

To Find Out more About Attunity Technology:
    Attunity
    or:
    Contact Us