Get Data Moving 1

Thread: Creating sproc from Studio 4.8.1

kegesdal is offline Junior Member

Creating sproc from Studio 4.8.1

I'm getting the following error when I attempt to test a sproc that was created using Studio... (i.e. right click the spoc and test from the gui)

[J0036] = client.requestError (query.query): 07002 COUNT field incorrect [07001] [903A]Wrong Number of parameters.

Has anyone else experience the same thing?

This is using a virtual source...the query does complie ok... I even have reduced my sproc to a simple statement ...select id from table where id=?

Studio is on a Windows XP pro box...and backend is Open VMS, Alpha box...RMS data source.

Also...when I attempt to create a sproc from a read only data source I get an error ..indicating it's read only. This is a bit confusing....as all I'm doing is running a select statement with a parameter?

Regards,
    Kenny

laura is offline Support
    Hi,

1. The error you are getting when attempting to test a Store Procedure in Studio, is a known issue in the version you are using.
    It has been fixed in version 5.0.1.

To test your Store Procedure with your current version, you should execute it.

2. When specified read-only mode in a data source, all update and data definition language (DDL) operations are blocked.

Therefore, you should create your Store Procedure before setting that parameter in your data source .

Laura

kegesdal is offline Junior Member
    great thanks...we should be moving to the new version soon.