Thread: DMZ Mode: Disconnected

cng
    cng is offline Junior Member

DMZ Mode: Disconnected

When I login to the RMFT Remote Administration Console I get an error saying "The internal Attunity MFT Server is currently unable to communicate with the DMZ Front End Attunity MFT Server." When I click OK it opens the RMFT Remote Administration Console. In the Title bar it says that I'm connected to the Internal RMFT Server however the DMZ Mode is Disconnected.

We have deployed two RMFT servers. One in the Intranet (Internal RMFT Server) and the other RMFT server in the DMZ (DMZ Front End RMFT Server). As for the administration we will be managing from a remote machine using the RMFT Remote Administration Console. The remote machine only have the remote administration component installed (it does not have any RMFT server installed).

Communications on port 3102 between Internal RMFT Server and DMZ Front End RMFT Server is opened for inbound and outbound communications. i.e. port 3102 in the firewall is opened for 2 ways communication.

Windows Server Firewall has been disabled (on all 3 machines) for the time being.

What else may have been causing the RMFT Remote Administration Console to not connect to DMZ Front End Server?

Do I need to open port 3102 in the firewall between:
    1. RMFT Remote Administration Console machine and Internal RMFT Server
    or
    2. RMFT Remote Administration Console machine and 2 RMFT servers (Internal and DMZ)
    Attached Images Attached Images