Thread: Assistance with constant lockout

rojastpa is offline Junior Member

Assistance with constant lockout

My cyber threat center is showing Program Files\RepliWeb\RDS\Common\rw_srv.exe and Program Files\RepliWeb\RDS\Controller\Bin\rw_eraser.exe is always locking out my password. I had initially stored it but have since removed it. Any ideas?

rojastpa is offline Junior Member

Resolution found

Quote Originally Posted by rojastpa View Post
    My cyber threat center is showing Program Files\RepliWeb\RDS\Common\rw_srv.exe and Program Files\RepliWeb\RDS\Controller\Bin\rw_eraser.exe is always locking out my password. I had initially stored it but have since removed it. Any ideas?

1 – Check all of your existing scheduled jobs including any templates (if used) under the “Schedule” button and make sure you are using a service account under RUN AS section so the job will not run under other user accounts to avoid future account lockouts. For more information on Run As user, please see the “Scheduling Jobs Window” section of the Repliweb User Guide or HELP file.

2. Check in the Repliweb console under Manage > Center > Internal Process > Backup > Backup Settings you use RUN AS if you are using the backup feature.

3 – After you checked #1 and #2, delete all files with the following two extensions from the following directory… leave other files alone:

~\Program Files\Repliweb\rds\controller\scheduler\active\act ive_eraser\*.erase
    ~\Program Files\Repliweb\rds\controller\scheduler\active\act ive_eraser\*.erase.lock