Load Ingest Data

Thread: Workspace 'acadmin' is not available marked as deleted

youayshu is offline Junior Member

Workspace 'acadmin' is not available marked as deleted

Hi While trying to connect to mainframe machine, I'm getting the below error:
    Workspace 'acadmin' is not available marked as deleted.

I'm quite new to Attunity. Could someone help me out?

Thanks,
    Reni

ussupport1 is offline US Support

Import IRPCD Configuration

To Whom:
    We have a provision that allows you to import a baseline IRPCD configuration and a default NAV binding if needed. In this case we will focus on the IRPCD configuration. In the HLQ list for the Attunity product there are text data sets IRPCDPRM and ENVPRM. In each there is a parameter denoted with the text $999. Edit and change the data set referenced to the HLQ used for the Attunity product at your site. Once done go to our HLQ..USERLIB and run the REXX exec IRPCDIMP. This will import a baseline daemon configuration. At this point I would suggest stopping/starting the daemon task so the new changes can be picked up cleanly.

Thanks,
    Attunity US Support
    To Find Out more About Attunity Technology:
    Attunity
    or:
    Contact Us

Before trying to modify the daemon definition, it is important to check whether the ACADMIN workspace was disabled in the daemon definition (IRPCDINI). Some system administrators want to prevent remote configuration (e.g., via the Studio) to production instances and this is easily achieved by disabling the ACADMIN workspace.

Importing the initial definition will, in the case above, entirely overwrite whatever was defined.
    By Dror Harari

To Find Out more About Attunity Technology:
    Attunity
    or:
    Contact Us