Thread: Does the SSIS Connectors v2.0 for Oracle work on SQL Server 2012BI edition?

RonInOttawa is offline Junior Member

Does the SSIS Connectors v2.0 for Oracle work on SQL Server 2012BI edition?

I have created an SSIS package on SQL Server Developer Edition. I use the Attunity Connector for Oracle version 2.0 (64-bit). My package runs just fine, so I deployed it to our new SQL Server 2012 BI (64-bit) server.

When I try to execute the package, either manually or scheduled, I get the following error:
    DFT - Extract data from HRMS:Error: The OS - Get HRMS Data cannot run on the installed edition of Integration Services. It requires Enterprise Edition (64-bit) or higher.

Since SSIS is a BI function, I would assume that everything should be hunky-dory. What am I missing?

So, two questions I guess 1) is it supported? and 2) if yes then any ideas as to why it's not working?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Gadi.Farhat is offline Development Manager
    Hi,

The Oracle SSIS Connector by Attunity is supported only by the Enterprise and Developer editions of SQL Server Integration Services.

Regards,

Gadi
    To Find Out more About Attunity Technology:
    Attunity
    or:
    Contact Us

RonInOttawa is offline Junior Member
    Thanks Gadi - Much appreciated.

Guess Microsoft knows how to make money don't they?

Cheers.
    Ron...

Quote Originally Posted by Gadi.Farhat View Post
    Hi,

The Oracle SSIS Connector by Attunity is supported only by the Enterprise and Developer editions of SQL Server Integration Services.

Regards,

Gadi