Data Replication 2

Thread: OCI error encouneterd

alexdv is offline Junior Member

OCI error encouneterd

Hi,

I've been working with the Attunity connector for a few days now but I've hit an issue.

I have the connector and oracle 11g client installed. I tried with the Oracle Instant cline tbut that didn't work.

Using SSIS, I have been able to successfully run a data transfer task.
    To execute an entire package I had to do the z_ssis hack from http://www.attunity.com/forums/microsoft-ssis-oracle-connector/ora-12154-tns-could-not-resolve-1369.html and that resolved that issue.

Now I'm getting (what presents as) the same issue when I try and run the package via SQL Server Agent. The error I get is:

Description: OCI error encouneterd.

Note: the spelling in the error message was incorrect (as above).

So, I can run the dataflow task correctly, I can execute the enitre package correctly, but when I schedule it I get this error. I have done the z_ssis reghack.

What else can I try?

Regards,
    Alex.

Gadi.Farhat is offline Development Manager
    Hi Alex,

Seems you are working with the old version (1.0) of the connector. The Microsoft Connector Version 1.1 for Oracle by Attunity, which solves the first problem you mentioned, can be downloaded from:

Download details: Microsoft Connectors Version 1.1 for Oracle and Teradata by Attunity

If the upgrade doesn't resolve the other problem, i need more information on the error you are getting.

Regards,

Gadi
    Last edited by Gadi.Farhat; 09-12-2011 at 10:13 AM.
    To Find Out more About Attunity Technology:
    Attunity
    or:
    Contact Us