Hi all.

I have SQL 2008 R2 BIDS installed along with Oracle 11g 32-bit and 64-bit clients as well as Attunity 1.2. All works successfully - no issues.

I've recently installed SQL 2012 and the VS2010 shell for package development along with the Attunity 2.0 driver.

The Attunity driver source and destination components are available within the BIDS equivalent VS2010 designer.

If I try and create a connection using the Attunity source connector I get the following error:

------------------------------------------------------------
Error at VS2010_SSIS_TEST [Connection manager "Oracle Connector 1"]: OCI error encountered. Error encountered while creating OCI environment

Error at Data Flow Task 1 [Oracle Source [2]]: The AcquireConnection method call to the connection manager Oracle Connector 1 failed with error code 0x80004005. There may be error messages posted before this with more information on why the AcquireConnection method call failed.

(Microsoft Visual Studio)
------------------------------------------------------------

Clearly it's having issues with something oracle related, but not really sure what as the oracle clients in 32-bit / 64-bit work for the 2008 version.

Any suggestions as to how to resolve would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

if you need move info, please let me know.