Load Ingest Data

Thread: Upgraded SSIS issue with Attunity 5.0

IkeinOrlando is offline Junior Member

Upgraded SSIS issue with Attunity 5.0

Getting this error:
    [Oracle Source [31]] Error: The AcquireConnection method call to the connection manager xxxx failed with error code 0x80004005. There may be error messages posted before this with more information on why the AcquireConnection method call failed.

Background:
    Have 40 packages in an SSIS project in VS 2012 on Windows 7. Machine failed, and new machine has windows 10 and VS 2017. Installed Attunity 4.0 and 5.0. Copied project to new machine and changed target SQL server from 2012 to 2016. Project level connection managers can all connect (MSORA and OLEDB). When run any Dataflow task bringing data from Oracle, get the above error. I have several Oracle client installs. Tried various fixes like turning on delay validation, pointing Oracle_home to different install locations and using hostname:port/service name instead of tns.

Created new SSIS project and duplicated one Dataflow task from the original project and it works fine.

Seems as though there is a mis-match somewhere in the connection as all connections test successful, but the Dataflow task fails while attempting to connect. I don't want to have to recreate all 40 packages. Note, the original project works fine on another users Windows 7 machine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

IkeinOrlando is offline Junior Member

Any one out there?

Someone please respond to help with this issue.

rkralston is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Same Issue Need Guidance

Exxon Mobil is having the same issue. Can you please provide some guidance? My business customers and IT Sys Ops need a schedule for the upgrade.