Thread: Move SSIS_<table_name>_ET, SSIS_<table_name>_UV, and SSIS_<table_name>_LOG tables?

AAronL1968 is offline Junior Member

Move SSIS_<table_name>_ET, SSIS_<table_name>_UV, and SSIS_<table_name>_LOG tables?

I am currently using the Attunity 2.0 connector for Teradata to move data from Microsoft SQL Server to Teradata. These packages end up creating 3 tables for each of my Teradata destination tables, with a prefix of "SSIS" and suffixes of "ET", "UV", and "LOG". These tables are created in the same Teradata database as my destination table(s).

Is there a way to specify a different Teradata database for the SSIS_x_ET, SSIS_x_UV, and SSIS_x_LOG? Our Teradata DBAs are reluctant to grant CREATE TABLE permissions to the account used for these SSIS ETL packages in the production database, but they have created a separate DB to house these tables.

Thank you!

--AAron

Gadi.Farhat is offline Development Manager
    Hi Aaron,

In the advanced editor of the Teradata target component, you can set the ErrorTableName property to database.name_prefix, this will be used for name error tables. When this property is not set (default) those tables are created using the target table name name and target database.

Regards,

Gadi
    To Find Out more About Attunity Technology:
    Attunity
    or:
    Contact Us