Load Ingest Data

Thread: Attunity Connect 4.6 Windows 7 x64

MarkG is offline Junior Member

Question Attunity Connect 4.6 Windows 7 x64

We've attempted to install the Attunity Connect Server 4.6 on Windows 7 x64. To complete it, we had to run the install in compatability mode with XP SP3, but this seemed to do the trick. We can connect via Chapter View and query to our hearts content after using nav_util.exe to import our binding info.

What we've run into now is an issue when access the ODBC via php's ODBC_CONNECT. The error we're getting is:

PHP Code:
    Warningodbc_exec(): SQL error: [Attunity][Attunity Connect Driver][A08DThe binding entry 'MyBingEntry' was not found. [A00BFailed to bind datasource 'sys' to datasource 'MyBingEntry' SQL state S1000 in SQLExecDirect in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\myFile.php on line XXX 
    I received this exact error on a different system(system 2) (also Win7 x64), but changing our connection string thusly fixed it on system 2:
    PHP Code:
    Driver={Attunity Connect Driver};Username=user;Password=pass
    I've confirmed the exact same code(fresh check outs from the repository) works on yet another system (system 3, win7 x64) without issues, so it seems there's a configuration error somewhere.

Any ideas on what I can do?

Also, when we installed as I noted above, we got the driver to show up in the sysWOW64\odbcad32.exe, but not system32\odbcad32.exe. Any ideas there?

Thanks!

MarkG is offline Junior Member
    We got this resolved. We had to set appropriate permissions on the install folder to get the binding to work nicely.

I'm still interested if anyone can tell me how to get x86 ODBC working though. Thanks!

Gadi.Farhat is offline Development Manager
    You need to install a newer version of the Attunity ODBC driver in order to be able to work in 64-bit mode, i.e. to see the driver listed in system32\odbcad32.exe

Regards,

Gadi
    To Find Out more About Attunity Technology:
    Attunity
    or:
    Contact Us