Get Data Moving 1

Thread: attrep_history and attrep_changes and attrep_chang_xxxx_E1, E2, L0 tables

elena is offline Junior Member

attrep_history and attrep_changes and attrep_chang_xxxx_E1, E2, L0 tables

hi is there any way to connect from attrep_history to attrep_changes tables?

thank you!

stevenguyen is offline Senior Member
    Hello Elena,

I do not understand you question, please clarify on what you are trying to do.

Thanks,
    Steve

clarification

ok, we have tables that are created by attunity for change processing and audit information. I am trying to see if a record from the attrep_history table can be tracked to a record in any of the change tables or vice versa. there is a table called attrep_changesFB777Aetcetc, that has logged changes, I would like to know which changes were related to which timeslot. Otherwise, I'm not sure how the changes tables are going to help if we don't know when those changes were applied..i know that audit department will want to be able to track the changes

Is that clearer? is there more information that you might need?

thank you!

more issues

in addition, this is replication from a remote Oracle db to a local Teradata database. I am curious if these tables will ever be released from loading, here is the error: "... Oracle_STG.attrep_chang_xxxx_E1 is being Loaded." this is from a select on that table and there is no data being loaded by the tasks at all at this time. It has been in the loading state since yesterday.

stevenguyen is offline Senior Member
    Elena,

The tables you are talking about are the bulk apply net changes tables, they should be deleted and not kept around. Something is not right and your message "... Oracle_STG.attrep_chang_xxxx_E1 is being Loaded." this is from a select on that table and there is no data being loaded by the tasks at all at this time. It has been in the loading state since yesterday.

Note, something is wrong or the table is very big. But you would most likely will have to manual delete the net changes tables in the target. If your are a customer, it is best to open a support case.

There is not a relationship between a history record and a record in the net changes tables other than while in full load we could write out a record in the history table, and net changes tables are not for Auditing, we have an Audit Table you can add to this task.

Name:  audit.png
Views: 403
Size:  130.4 KB