Hello

when I am connecting Teradata as a source in the console I get the following error

SYS-E-HTTPFAIL, Cannot connect to ODBC provider Fatal error has occurred.
SYS,GENERAL_EXCEPTION,Cannot connect to ODBC provider Fatal error has occurred,RetCode: SQL_ERROR SqlState: IM002 NativeError: 0 Message: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified ODBC general error.

here is the modification I made
Add C:\Program Files\Teradata\Client\16.20\ODBC Driver for Teradata to the System Path under environment variable

When I connect Target Azure Datawarehouse it works fine -
A month ago I had the same issue but with the target Azure datawarehouse. I resolved the situation by updating the path environment variable point to ODBC driver - Today I checked I have installed the TTU from teradata 64 bit on a 64 bit machine this include ODBC - I am able to get the connection to work with my target through ODBC on azure data warehouse - i don;t understand why my target (Teradata) is having this error ?

I have also added the DSN driver ODBC 64 bit for Teradata under system (not sure if this is related)

I am also able to connect to Teradata from this vm through Visual Basic and add tables with no issues

any help would be much appreciated